- 9 June 2018 marks World Accreditation Day as a global initiative, jointly established by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) and the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC), […]
- Plastic is an important material in our economy and daily lives. It has multiple functions that can help tackle a number of the challenges facing our […]
- The fight against climate change has unexpected allies with some of the heaviest-polluting industries joining its ranks. Why have they chosen to take a stand? And […]
The top management and the shareholders of RoyalCert International Registrars GmbH manifest on the reliability of impartiality that;
RoyalCert International Registrars GmbH is committed to fulfill the following declarations;
- the certification activities will be carried out independently and independently of the interests of agencies or persons, based on objective evidence.
- will provide its services without commercial and financial pressure, which can affect the results of the certification process,
- will not affect the decision-making process of certification,
- will ensure that the audit team can not simultaneously issue a certification decision,
- will avoid the behavior of its employees against clients, which negatively impact the reputation of its employees, organizations and certification requirements.
- will not submit any subjective comments and evaluations in the certification audit, act impartially and independently.
- will ensure that the certification decisions are made without any pressure on the complaints to be treated independently and without financial advantages,
- and the shareholders of RoyalCert as well as the employees of RoyalCert will not carry out any consulting activities and will not advise their clients
- will not contact other certification bodies during the certification process.
- will pass on the customer information to third parties without their written consent
- will treat all information, documentation and records of its clients confidentially and ensure the secure control of these documents,
- shall assume any liability for damage resulting from negligent action
RoyalCert International Registrars