- 9 June 2018 marks World Accreditation Day as a global initiative, jointly established by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) and the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC), […]
- Plastic is an important material in our economy and daily lives. It has multiple functions that can help tackle a number of the challenges facing our […]
- The fight against climate change has unexpected allies with some of the heaviest-polluting industries joining its ranks. Why have they chosen to take a stand? And […]
Objections and Complaints
RoyalCert is committed to provide services to its customers and stakeholders in an efficient and responsive way. Therefore, we listen to our clients and stakeholders to improve quality of our services and to avoid future shortcomings. Objections and complaints are the key elements of this continuous improvement process.
If you have any complaints about our certification personnel, audit teams, we would definitely want to hear from you.
- Acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days
- Review your complaint and respond as soon as possible with a target of responding within 15 working days
- If it is not possible to respond to your issue within 15 working days we will explain why and give you a date by which you can expect a full response
- When we contact you, we will also advise you what to do if you are not satisfied with our response
You may object to every single step of certification process from planning to issuance of the certificate. Same as the methods used to follow up the complaints we get your objections and follow them up effectively.
All feedbacks provided are recorded within our customer feedback recording system; all feedbacks will be evaluated under confidentially policy. All objections will be reviewed and monitored one by one by our management and related committee. Please contact us for all your objections and complaints!