- 9 June 2018 marks World Accreditation Day as a global initiative, jointly established by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) and the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC), […]
- Plastic is an important material in our economy and daily lives. It has multiple functions that can help tackle a number of the challenges facing our […]
- The fight against climate change has unexpected allies with some of the heaviest-polluting industries joining its ranks. Why have they chosen to take a stand? And […]
Why RoyalCert Academy
When attend RoyalCert Training Courses, you get the full benefit of our expert knowledge and professionally. We know what you need and wait for training and we establish unique contents for you.
Also we have enough experience to identify what an auditor will look for – so we train you to meet it. We have a team of expert trainers working across the world who can transfer the knowledge, skills and tools your people need to embed standards of excellence into your organization.
They have extensive number of training and auditing experience, and work across a wide range of business sectors. They add their years to trainings and keep alive their experiences to you during the trainings.
RoyalCert Academy Trainers;
- Check your compliance with standards,
- Know what your training needs:
- Many are experienced lead auditors
- Work across many industries and sectors.
- Know how people work and can change habits that may have set in over time.
- Use alternative learning techniques
- Are skilled at communicating how to improve your learning performance.