For most of the year, children spend more time at school than anywhere else other than their own home.
At school, children need a secure, positive, and comfortable environment to help them learn. This means they have to feel safe in their school and be able to positively interact with their teachers and classmates.
RoyalCert School Safety Project offers to uprise the confidence and security according to international and national regulations and standards.
Our Project methodology has 4 steps;
- Definition of the current situation at each school
- Competence studies at reference schools
- Reporting & Certification
There are 10 parametres identified for the evaluation of audit such as;
- Technical Departments
- Swimming Pool, Gymnastics,basketball
- Around of the school
- Exits, grounds, Stairwells, bathrooms
- Emergency plans
Benefits of the Project:
- RESULTS via current report depending on objective findings
- RISE on safety precautions
- FULL APPLICATION of Health and hygiene rules
- MINIMIZING and managing risks
- COMPETENCE with the legal requirements
- CONFIDENCE uprise for students and parents
- PR datas for promotional activities
- MOTIVATION for the staff and teachers
- STRONG IMAGE with the reliabilty of a third party brand E.g. TUV Hessen / RoyalCert