- The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) annually recognizes a theme on October 16th and is celebrated as World Food Day. This year’s […]
- Each year on 14 October, the members of the IEC, ISO and ITU celebrate World Standards Day, which is a means of paying tribute to the […]
- The medical devices industry is one of the most highly regulated sectors in the world. Significant quality systems and product requirements must be satisfied to ensure […]
RoyalCert provides auditing service to hotels, restaurants and spas according to requirements of international standards. Hotel Audit project is designed hotel audit programs for every operation of hotel management.
All hotel companies need a strong hotel audit function to check compliance with company standards, evaluate any risks to the business and to provide a check against fraud and malpractice. Outsourcing your internal hotel auditing requirements to a hotel audit contractor allows for your business, no matter how large or small, to have access to very experienced industry professionals at a cost to suit your budget.
All hotel audits will involve discussions with the client to agree the detail before any actual audit visit. Each hotel audit will be conducted on site. The work will consist of discussions with management, together with detailed testing of a sample of processes and transactions. Hotel audits offer both risk and compliance checks. A report will be issued at the end of the hotel audit and will detail any findings together with recommended actions.
Hotel Project has different parts such as;
- F&B Audits
- Front Office and Guest Relations Audits
- Health, Hygiene and Safety Audits
- Kitchen Audits
- Housekeeping Audits
- Energy Management Audits
- Laundry Audits
- Standards and Facility Review etc.
Benefits of Hotel Audits
- Competitive Advantage through Certified Quality
- Customers rely on independent quality certification
- Revealing your weaknesses in service and quality
- Continuous Improvement