- 9 June 2018 marks World Accreditation Day as a global initiative, jointly established by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) and the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC), […]
- Plastic is an important material in our economy and daily lives. It has multiple functions that can help tackle a number of the challenges facing our […]
- The fight against climate change has unexpected allies with some of the heaviest-polluting industries joining its ranks. Why have they chosen to take a stand? And […]
Finding Time for Improvements... is no easy task in a bustling fitness center, but minor changes can prevent the most common property and liability claims.
Fitness centers have a steady flow of members all day long. While this might be good for business, it can also make it difficult to assess equipment reliability and the effectiveness of safety procedures.
Gyms and family fitness centers offer an unbelievable variety of programs and equipment for members. Covering all the possible exposures facing your organization could take undreds of pages. In an attempt to provide the most relevant information to the greatest number of organizations, we’ve chosen to focus on some of the most common injuries our claims adjusters see.
In this Project we have methodology has 4 steps;
- Definition of the current situation at gym
- Competence studies at reference gym centers
- Reporting & Certification
Our parameters for auditing;
- Environmental factors
- Exercise areas
- Security etc.
During this project your organization will implement more effective international requirements and grow up.