- The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) annually recognizes a theme on October 16th and is celebrated as World Food Day. This year’s […]
- Each year on 14 October, the members of the IEC, ISO and ITU celebrate World Standards Day, which is a means of paying tribute to the […]
- The medical devices industry is one of the most highly regulated sectors in the world. Significant quality systems and product requirements must be satisfied to ensure […]
Finding Time for Improvements... is no easy task in a bustling fitness center, but minor changes can prevent the most common property and liability claims.
Fitness centers have a steady flow of members all day long. While this might be good for business, it can also make it difficult to assess equipment reliability and the effectiveness of safety procedures.
Gyms and family fitness centers offer an unbelievable variety of programs and equipment for members. Covering all the possible exposures facing your organization could take undreds of pages. In an attempt to provide the most relevant information to the greatest number of organizations, we’ve chosen to focus on some of the most common injuries our claims adjusters see.
In this Project we have methodology has 4 steps;
- Definition of the current situation at gym
- Competence studies at reference gym centers
- Reporting & Certification
Our parameters for auditing;
- Environmental factors
- Exercise areas
- Security etc.
During this project your organization will implement more effective international requirements and grow up.